world´s first USB3.0 LTO6 Tape Drive
Hybrid type LTO tape drive developed by Unitex for the first time in the world which equipped with a SAS and a USB interface. USB connection is possible to connect/disconnect the drive in putting the power of the computer without “restart”. SAS interface is suitable for high speed data transfer of big capacity such as archive or backup of Big data. In the case of LTFS for Mac OSX and Linux, the drive can be used by switching unmount/mount. In the case of Windows LTFS, the drive can be used by switching the drive letters in the LTFS setting screen.
Broadcasting, Video industry
- Archive of video assets, such as film, VTR.
- Correspond to the requirements of necessity of archive media according to the capacity increase of the video data.
Surveillance camera industry
- Archiving large amounts of video data according to increase of number of cameras, becoming higher resolution and colorization.
- Good for long term archiving of camera data and saving energy. (change the archiving device from HDD to LTO because LTO tapes does not need electricity during storage)
- Archiving large amounts of data due to high resolution of the electronic medical record and medical image data
- Long-term storage of medical data, data exchange between hospitals
- LTFS (Linear Tape File System) is combined – Since it is possible to move and write to the file by drag-and-drop similar to the hard disk drive feature of LTFS function, you can easily edit, store, distribute the high resolution video data and easily operate the backup of the data
- Supports Windows, MacOSX and Linux – By LTFS format, without awareness of platform, it can transfer the data between different OS.
- USB connection – USB interface is good at “easy operation”.
- Suitable for editing, archiving or distribution of various data by notebook PC.
Model: LTFS LT60 USB/SAS
Tape Drive Type: LTO Ultrium6
Interface: USB3.0/6Gbps SAS
Cartridge capacity: 2.5TB Native; 6.25TB with 2.5:1data compression
Native data transfer speed (Max):
OS support: Mac OS X / Windows / Linux
- LTO tape drive
- USB3.0 cable
- 100V power cable
- User’s guide (English)
- UNITEX LTFS3000 software (English)
- SAS board/SAS cable
- 200V power cable
- LTO Ultrium6 data cartridge
- Operating temperature 10∼40°C
- Operating humidity 20∼80%
- Wet-bulb temperature 26°C
Questions about the products: email@example.com